BaxterStorey: 650 to 900 Ninô POS to be installed
The Company is currently upgrading old tills or outdated POS with new AURES Ninô hardware, running a state-of-the-art hospitality management solution from MCR, allowing delivery of new customer-facing functions including payments.
With 650 to 900 Ninô terminals needed over a 3-year period, BaxterStorey has selected vendors able to provide scalable POS and project-manage development.
We were looking for a vendor able to provide a scalable cloud hosted EPoS system as well as the infrastructure to carry out configuration, implementation and ongoing help desk and maintenance. MCR and AURES have the skills and resources we need” explained Richard Bull, IT Director, BaxterStorey.
BaxterStorey solutions are custom-made, matching individual client needs, budgets and facilities, from a café-bar in small, single-site business through to multi-site enterprises with multiple food service outlets. Moving away from a ‘contract catering’ style towards more of a high-street retail offer, BaxterStorey adds value through the development of innovative services and promotional programmes that increase usage.
The MCR/AURES Solution
Rollout of the MCR/AURES solution – spanning the back-office and front-office, encompassing the Symphony Enterprise and SymPOS programs – is now well advanced and implemented in 50+ locations.
- Sales have increased at all sites following installation of the new MCR/AURES solution
- Hardware reliability has been good and till security has increased
- Site managers, Operations Managers and Head Office users now all have real-time reporting access
- The central administrator controls all new products added to the system, making sure there is no duplication. Site managers have the flexibility to set their own product pricing and design their own till screens;
- Flexible screen formats plus barcode scanning make the POS system fast and easy to use
- Integrated Chip & PIN speeds up service and gives customers more card payment options including contactless and ApplePay;
- BaxterStorey’s central administrator now monitors and reports on open priced items being entered into the tills. As a result, their use has reduced dramatically.
- Data Management across the EPOS estate
- Real-time Reporting across the business
- Robust, flexible, fast and easy to use Ninô Touchscreen POS terminals
- Integrated Chip & PIN & Contactless Payments
- Loyalty and Promotions
- Cashless Payment
- Mobile Wallet Options
- Click & Collect