Yuno by AURES – a Universal, flexible EPOS Concept for an even wider range of configurations
Yuno, the most adaptable multi-purpose EPOS system on the market now comes with a new high-performance and reliable Broadwell i3 platform (alternative offer to the Bay Trail J1900 processor).
This ultra-flexible hardware is available in many options, combining and providing an extensive range of over 30 different configurations to roll out in checkout areas.
- Choice of two processors: depending on users’ needs, Yuno is available with either a Bay Trail J1900 or a Broadwell I3-5010U processor (new platform supporting more complex, resource-intensive management and EPOS software).
- Two screen formats: Yuno is proposed either with conventional 4:3 (15.1”) or 16:9 (15.6” Wide) format.
- VESA fixings versions for wall- or pole-mounted applications: the VESA fixings of Yuno are supplied for wall or pole mounts – articulated or not – to save space on sales counters.
- Choice of a customer display version (displaying prices at checkouts) or dual-screen system: the Yuno dual-screen option integrates a 2nd screen facing customers (providing digital display solutions for checkouts, for advertising, customer loyalty schemes, etc).
- Simple monitor version: Yuno is also available in a ‘simple screen’ (touchscreen monitor) version.
- Choice of many buit-in peripherals: scanners 1D and/or 2D, magnetic cards readers (MSR), Dallas & Addimat Key readers & new Multi –Technologies reader (can read MSD supports and RFID, NFC, Bluetooth, as well…).
- Choice of 2 colours: the various Yuno configurations come in 2 colours: black or white/beige.
- The product flexibility of f the Yuno family offers many benefits which make it good value for money and a sensible, cost-effective and long-term investment for all point-of-sale and service IT equipment.